The Fruit Hook up

"Ring Ring!"

Kiwi: Hellooo?



Banana: Hey girl, how you doin Ki?



Kiwi: Hey B, whatchu up to?



Banana: Nothin much, just thinkin maybe you wanna hook up later?



Kiwi: Aww B, you're so sweet. But I'm too tangy for you. You couldn't handle the tartness.



Banana: What r u sayin? My sweet and your tart would make a great mix girl.



Kiwi: Mmmm idunnooo....maybe...alright i guess-

"beep"



Kiwi: Oh wait somebody's on my other line

two minutes pass. Banana waits for his answer.



Kiwi: Hello, B? That was Grape.



Banana: Tsss, what'd HE want?



Kiwi: He was askin if I wanted to hook up later, talkin bout he was all juicy for me and-



Banana: What'd you TELL him?



Kiwi: (smiling coyly) I told him I was mixin it up with you later and he got all defensive sayin he was just kidding and that he had too much to do later anyways. I can't stand sour grapes.



Banana: Yeah, Haters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment